Search This Blog

29 February 2008

Happy Birthday Party



Wrong Conclusion

Last two week represent me anniversary which is 35 year age and of my mood do not too good at that morning. I go down for breakfast on the chance of my wife will say with full of happiness " Happy birthday my affectionate husband" and might possibly with a anniversary gift for me. Time elapse and even she do not congratulate morning. I think, yes, that's wife, but possible my children will remember if today I are is recuring of year (my brithday). My Children come to dining table for breakfast but they nor telling one broken word anything.
Finally I go to office with sorrowful and disappointed full of feeling . When me step into room, My Secretary, Janet, addressing me " Good Morning Boss, Happy birthday". And finally I feel a little a little knowing there is someone considering my anniversary.

I work until high noon and later;then Janet knock at my room and say " Do You do not realize that today so fair outside and today is your anniversary, let us go lunch, only both us. I say " Wow, that is remarkable word which I hear today, let us go we both go lunch. We do not go to place where us usually lunch, but us go to silent place. We order 2 bottle of martini and very is enjoying of our lunch. Inbound to office, she say, " You know this is day which so respect, We needn't return to office, are we?. I think needn't, my answer. Then she invite me to stop by to its apartment. After arriving at its apartment, she say, " Boss, if You do not object, I will go to cubicle and discharge something so that balmier.”

Of course shout me happily. She go to her room and about six minute later, then she go out to bring anniversary cake which is big to be accompanied by wife, my children and a number of our job friend at the same time singing a song Happy birthday. I am only siting to fetch up all standing there. In a sofa,.......naked without clothes.

No comments: