Search This Blog

27 February 2008

chocolate



Every sure woman very is taking a fancy toflower like rose, jasmine, tulip, and others. but is not happened to me, this is matter odd things in my life that is me frown upon flower. I do not suspect why can like that. But that big no matter for me person. Exactly very think much of is chocolate. This chocolate so make I live it up. Chocolates made in Dutch is chocolate becoming my favorite, like dove, galaxy, mars, snickers, milky way and others. Likely very is differing from of local brand in Indonesia, soft likely and more felt its make more special from local brand chocolate in Indonesia. My family in Dutch always send this chocolate to me. They always send chocolate me counted 10 kg or more one year once and that last for 6 months. How about you are ?


No comments: